Meatless Monday: Free lunch in Puck with the NYU Student Food Co-op
Don’t miss the last Meatless Monday event of the semester!
Featuring a make-your-own burrito bowl line, fresh greens and more thanks to the NYU Student Food Co-op, a brand spanking new student group offering education, catering and sustainable, affordable options to the NYU community. Check them out!
If you haven’t already, you can still make a pledge!
Have you seen the NYU Meatless Mondays site? Whether you’re looking for:
- Vegetarian Recipes (or submit some of your favorites to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Resources from local NYC Eating Guides to an NYU Sustainable Lunch Map
- Articles, books, blogs, and podcasts to keep you up on the links between climate change, meat, and health
- Apps, and Cookbooks to plan out your sustainable eats
- Q&A Interviews with NYU vegetarian athletes like Pete Horn to Dirt Candy Chef, Amanda Cohen
It’s all online on the website, take a wander around.
The NYU #MeatlessMondays campaign is also tweeting away, follow them @NYUmeatless! Send in your pics of favorite local spots, what you’re cooking up and home and how you’re living out a sustainable life in NYC.